All of our licensed research resources are accessible through our online library catalog, linked at the left.
All resources can be accessed by students on non-district computers by using the district passwords; students who are logged into their student Google accounts can access passwords here.
Instructions on how to access resources available at the Albany Public Library with your GAPS student account can be accessed here.
More Research Links
- Learn-to-Research Videos
- Database Research Resources Portal
- WorldBook Encyclopedia Online
- Digital Public Library of America
- Oregon School Library Information System (OSLIS)
- Albany Public Library Databases
- Ancient History Encyclopedia
- Finding Images for Educational Use
- TheDay: News to Open Minds
- Flipster – Online Health Magazines
- Login and Password information by school
- TOUGH TOPICS – Everything you want to know, but don’t really want to ask
- Fast Food Nutrition Information
- Health & Wellness Resource Center
- National Library of Medicine (NLM)
- NLM Online Exhibitions
- K-12 Science and Health Education Resources (NLM)
- National Network of Libraries of Medicine (NNLM)
- NNLM MAR K-12 Resource Guide
- K-12 Science and Health Education Resources (NNLM)
- NNLM Pacific Northwest Region
- Official SAT Practice from the College Board
- PSAT Practice Materials
- Learning Express Library: Test prep materials and tutorials for
- Smarter Balanced Testing
- SAT/PSAT, ACT, ASVAB, AP Exams
- GED, Job Certifications
- College placement and admissions essays
- Math, English, Science, Social Studies skills review
- Resume writing and job interview skills, and more!
- Instructions for creating a new account
- LBCC Placement Test Prep
GAPS students have access to many libraries via the Oregon Library Passport Program.